Odlocsichit Admin replied

293 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

The Eternal Zero Full Movie Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A young woman and her brother explore the history of their grandfather, who died in the WW2. They start contacting the m'en who flew with him, asking them about who he was.
26 year old Kentaro discovers his biological grandfather dieda kamikaze pilot during WW2. He and his sister begin an investigation into what kind of person he was, interviewing men who fought with him. There follows the story of Japanese Navy Air Service Platoon Sergeant Miyabe,told by four of the men who knew him best. Intricately woven the film follows him through Pearl Harbor, the Midway Battle and the Battle for Okinawa. When he finally loses his will and respect for life he enrolls in the Special Attack Force and passes his responsibility to return to his wife and infant daughter on to a younger pilot. An engaging tale of a man brave enough to challenge accepted ways of thinking.
The perspective of this movie can change by different people. For a Japan it is a story of hero, but for an American it is a propaganda movie. I think it is a nice Japan propaganda movie. This movie is showing us even today's Japan Kamikaze pilots and soldiers which fight in WW2 are excluded, because for some young Japans Kamikaze pilots are ultra-nationalist psychopaths and there is no difference between suicide bombers and Kamikaze pilots. But this movie is arguing every Kamikaze pilot is not ultra-nationalist psychopaths, there are some dramatic stories of Kamikaze pilots. Miyabe sacrificed himself, because he became very sad on death of young Kamikaze pilots and he wanted to cover a young soldier, in this way he dieda hero, but no one knows it. So it is a nice movie for showed us this story, because there are some real untold stories like in this movie. Also I liked structure of movie that deeply examine of characters and present different kind of perspective. So I think this movie is a successful movie. But I have some unanswered questions and I found some deficiencies about movie. For example, why soldiers called Miyabecoward? I think scriptwriter wanted to show he decided to die, because death is an escape hatch, and he could not face with sadness of war and he decided to suicide, so they could called hima coward. Also Why Miyabe saddened too much about death of kamikaze pilots? I think he knows kamikaze pilots be kamikaze pilots for death. Also movie stayed on only character level, I think it should have more entered into war and also should have showed real face of Imperial Japan. For example why they attacked Pearl Harbour, if I did not know about what happened in pearl harbour and why Japan attacked the US, I could not understand why they are fighting each other. So if they were entered more into war, movie would be better. I was expecting to see more war scenes. Although they dramatic story and atmosphere of movie have covered these deficiencies. Also movie continued too long, if it has been ended after Kentero's and his sister's learned the truth, it could be more effective.
when a movie is adapted from a novel, there are things when you read the novel, some of the impossible and highly unlikely storyline and dialog written by the author, might not consciously spot by the reader the impossibilities unlikely to be heard or seen by any third party in the novel about some dialog that only delivered between two other persons. yet in this film, or in that novel, when the husband suddenly came back to see his wife and his baby daughter, what he said to his wife before returning to his battle station, such as, "i'll be back, even i died, i'll be back to you and to our daughter…" blah, blah and blah, well, those words are absolutely impossible to be heard by the third person, but this impossible crap just happened in this film, thus made the film suddenly became so ridiculously unbelievable. <br/><br/>this film just telling from the side and in the eyes of the Japanese and their survivors from the WWII and somehow was trying to tell their post second world Japanese new generations a subtly twisted around story from their cruelty and their heartless attacks, their barbarous acts, the widely spread animal-like atrocity to America and to most part of the Asian countries like China, Korea and most south east Asian countries. <br/><br/>this film also got a hidden agenda for the purpose of self-justifying for what they did to their own people and in the meantime, trying so subtly to gain some sympathy from those countries and their people suffered during the invasions of the Japanese military forces. this is a self-indulgent, self-righteous and self-justified one-sided story, only emphasizing the very little part or even just one Japanese pilot whose goal is to survive the war and return to his family, but never allow the Japanese audience to have the least opportunity to know the other side and the other part of what their Japanese military forces, in the air or on the ground, did to the mankind during that time. <br/><br/>the Japanese people have to know one thing: why the American never used atomic bombs on the 3rd Reich motherland but on their island nation. the 'WHY' actually is more important to be told in this self-indulgent tear-jerking Japanese fictitious story. <br/><br/>to me, this is a very pretentious and untruthful movie that only tried to win some empathy from their own people and nothing more.<br/><br/>it is also clear that the author of this novel has used the plotting technique from the movie 'Rushomon': so many different people tried to explain one happenstance from so many different angles, yet there was no possible way whatsoever to determine which one was actually the ultimate truth.<br/><br/>a reader of a novelwella viewer of a movie should at least use their brains and their basic logic and/or common senses in order not to be so easily manipulated by the storyline.

Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow movie download in mp4tamil movie Super Fuzz free downloadReady an Action! in hindi free downloadDevilman Volume 3: Devilman Apocalypse download torrentBordo Bereliler Afrin full movie in hindi 1080p downloadEpisode 3.44 movie download hdthe Nothing Is Sacred hindi dubbed free downloadEpisode 1.7 full movie hindi downloadmovie free download in hindiMacross Delta movie in hindi hd free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Odlocsichit
Please log in to post a reply.