Odlocsichit Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Undercover Brother Hd Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Anton Jackson is an African-American man who seems harmless enough on the surface, but is a secret agent in the all-black Brotherhood, an entity that levels the playing field against the all-white establishment. Partnered with the sassy, stunning Sistah Girl, our hero must first undergo the ultimate attitude adjustment and trade in his 'fro and platforms for tennis sweaters and penny loafers. Once the transformation is complete, he's ready to take on the evil perpetrators of Operation Whitewash–Mr Feather, Penelope Snow aka White She Devil, and, ultimately, The Man.
An Afro-American organization, the B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D., is in permanent fight against a white organization, The Man, defending the values of the black people in North America. When the Afro-American candidate Gen. Warren Boutwell (Billy Dee Williams) has a weird behavior in his presidential campaign, the Undercover Brother (Eddie Griffin) is hired to work undercover in the white organization and find what happened with the potential candidate.
Not funny, not….. no nothing actually. If possible avoid this movie at almost any cost. Your time is clearly worth more than this movie.<br/><br/>Seriously one of the dullest movies I have ever seen.
I'm sorry, but I thought this film was terrible. The jokes were all tired cliche's of blacks. Jokes like "once you've had black you never go back" or afro picks or fried chicken. The scene that resembled the Matrix was pretty bad too. How many times are we going to spoof that movie? My biggest critique of this film is the music. Could they not come up with something a little more obvious then "Jungle Boogie" and "We Want the Funk?" This movie was lame and tired. It's a perfect example of how stupid Hollywood thinks we all are.
Not only is Undercover Brother the funniest spy-thriller since "The Nude Bomb" (oh, behave), it feels like the proper sequel to "The Blues Brothers," crossing all kinds of lines between cartoonish buffoonery and genuine compassion for its characters.
Actually, when she first meets Anton Jackson in the hall when he knocks her books over, she does say you are "cute in a Theo Huxtable kind of way," she also says that to smart brother when she is at the Brotherhood
Passenger 57 in hindi movie downloadLayla movie download in mp4Africa or Bust! full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieWith Buffalo Bill on the U. P. Trail in hindi downloadtamil movie Atlanta Finals free downloadMoney Train in hindi movie downloadBeat the Clock in tamil pdf downloadCurse of the Mayans full movie hindi downloadThe Bagman Died First telugu full movie downloadGamer full movie hd 1080p download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Odlocsichit
Please log in to post a reply.